Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Born To Be Wild!

Hello!  I have a really bright and fun card for you today, just what is needed on this cold and dreary day.  I made it for a friend and she loved it!  I hope you do too ... let me show you.  Enjoy!


Doesn't this image just make you smile?  I got this stamp months ago at the scrapbook convention, and was so glad I finally got to inked it up.  My friend and I were discussing that you could change what you put in the little basket in the back ... good idea!  I might just have to try that! 

Recipe:

Paper - Imaginisce (2012 Birthday line... don't know the name), Cardstock White, Lime Green
Stamps - Art Impressions
Ink - Memento  Black, Copics
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Button by Studio G, Rhinestones, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas

I have another birthday card for you tomorrow.  See you then.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com