Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!


Happy New Year!  You will be happy to hear that Debbie and I are continuing our Saturday sketch shares.  I have loved the challenge it has given me and I have found so many new "go to sketches" from doing them.  Today, we both went with New Year cards just for you.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy! 
 

My Card
 
 
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I purchased this PI stamp a while back and knew I would make some cute New Year cards with it.  But, it seems with the passing of my mom, and the couple of trips I had to make to Fort Worth, and the step granddaughter being here this week, this will be the only New Year card I will make!  But, you will see this stamp again, as I think it will be perfect for birthday cards too!  Don't you think?  She really didn't fit in the panel, but I made it work anyway.  I love how my card came out!  And Debbie's is great too!  Like the sketch ... might just have to add it to the go-to sketch file.  Do you like this sketch and our cards?

I have made a couple of birthday cards for family and am working on some friend cards too!  And my next order of business after that is getting my next class samples done.  So, I will be back next week with several posts.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com