Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So Grateful For You!

Hello!  A few days ago, my hubby suggested I make a couple of thank you cards for the nursing home where my mom lived.  I decided I would like to make one for the administrator and then another for the nurses and aides.  Today's card is the one for the administrator.  So, I didn't want it to be too feminine.  But, still nice.  Let me show you... enjoy!
 

This labels die is from a set from My Favorite Things that has this die and several sentiments, plus it has these borders that are to fit around the edge of the die piece.  See here to see the set.  I am going to have to find a how-to on an MFT blog or something to make the borders work.  I could not get them to line up.  With Spellbinders dies, you can stamp and then line up the die over the stamped image, but that is because they are open.  MFT dies are not.  I will share my how-to when I find out!
Even without the border, I think it came out nice.  What do you think?  It's not too feminine, is it?

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Indie Chic "Nutmeg", Cardstock White, Turquoise
Stamps - My Favorite Things Framed Greetings set
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - My Favorite Things Framed Greetings Die, Verve Pennant Trim
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow for the next one!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com