Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  Are you ready for another share between Debbie and I?  Good, because I have two fun cards to show you.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
My bunny riding skooter image is not one that you would think about for the beginning of a new year, but that is what I had in mind when I made it.  I was thinking how we should enjoy the ride as we travel through the days of 2013!  I love this fun image and I was glad to get it inky again!   I love Debbie's great little western theme!  The sketch?  A keeper, in my opinion!  What do you think of the cards and the sketch?

Today as you are reading this I am off to Grapevine for the stamp convention.  It's pretty much the same vendors as always but I am mainly going to see "people", as I hope that many of my ex-customers will be there!  Often I am asked if I miss my strore, and I always reply that I miss the people, not the store.  So true! 

I'll be back early next week with some more cards to show you.
Happy Stamping!
Tina
   

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com