Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Celebrate with Cake!

Hello!  The card I have for you today is one I made for my hubby's son.  I inked up a new stamp that I got at last week's stamp convention.  And I used some paper for a 6 x 6 pad that I haven't used much.  Putting all this together, should have made for one great card ... but, I really didn't like it that much in the end.  But it got sent anyway.  Let me show you and you can be the judge ...




What do you think?  I still don't like it.  But, good or bad, I feel like my blog is a visual art journal, so I have to show you everything I make! 

Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey Marjolaine 6 x 6 paper pad, Cardstock White, Blue
Stamps - Cake by Endless Creations, Sentiment by Printworks
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles, Scalloped Oval, Classic Oval
Other - Pearls, Glitter Gelly Roll Pen

Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com