Thursday, January 24, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

Hello!  One of the things I bought at the stamp convention was a die set of a house.  For those of you who are familiar with the Memory Box window dies, this is a smaller version, but it comes with all the dies to make a house.  Go here to see the set.  A couple of years ago, I did a booth at a craft fair in downtown Mabank, and my realtor bought a few cards from me that day.  And she implied that if I would make her some more, she might buy them from me.  Well, that has been in the back of my mind. And since then, I have bought several house stamps, but never really thought the cards were that special to try to see if she would be interested.  But, when I saw this set of dies ... I knew I could make something special!  And I think I have.  In fact, I sent her the pics you are seeing today, and she wants me to make 6 cards for her to start!  Woo Hoo!  She wants them in different colors.  So, I originally thought I would wait until I got all of them finished to do this post.  But, decided I would show you the first one today and then show you the additional ones when I get them done!  It is a center step card, but I made it smaller so that it would fit in a regular A-2 envelope.  Here is my little house card ... enjoy!
 
 
Front view

Side view

Inside view
What do you think?  I did the little sign house for sale/sold sign on the computer ... too cute, huh?  The flower rhinestone thing on the left side, I am not that sure of, but it needed something to balance off the sign.  So, maybe I will think about doing something else here, on the other ones.  We'll see.  Oh, and I used flower soft for the flowers in the window boxes.  So perfect!  Unfortunately, this color combo is the only one I have.  I know the little scrapbook store out here sells it, but I will have to decide if I want to invest in more jars for this one project ...?  Anyway, I wanted to share the house card with you, as I think it came out so cute!  I don't have the recipe details in front of me, but when I get more of them made, I will give you all the recipes at the same time.

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

 
design by suckmylolly.com