Wednesday, January 23, 2013

For All That You Do!

Hello!  Today I have the second of the two cards I made to give to the nursing home my mom was at.  This one I made for the nurses and aides and this one is a bit more feminine that the one you saw yesterday that was made for the administrator.  In both cards, I wrote a message on the inside.  This card was from an idea I saw on Pinterest.  Check here to see the pin.  Now, let me show you mine ... enjoy!
 



I loved the colors of papers together so much and thought it came out so nice, I decided to make one more.  One of the ladies from my church, a while back, purchased some cards from me and recently told me she needs some more.  She wants mostly birthday and get well.  So, I changed the sentiment to get well and changed the florals ... and voila ... a new card ... enjoy!




What do you think?  Pretty, huh?  Great simple and interesting card for any occasion!

Recipes:
Paper - Echo Park For the Record 2 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Thank You sentiment by (can't remember ...email me if you want to know), Get Well sentiment by Verve Treasured Words
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools  - Spellbinders Classic Scallop Rectangle, Martha Stewart Scallop border punch, Flowers #1by My Favorite Thngs die-namics, #2 by Verve Loopy Blooms dies
Other - Pearls, Grosgrain Ribbon

I will be back tomorrow or the next day with something pretty darn special.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com