Friday, January 11, 2013

January Class Share!

Hello!  I am so pleased that I finished my class card samples for my January class.  I love how they turned out and I know you will enjoy them too!  Most of my blog cards are simple fold-over type cards, but when I share the class cards, that is when you get to see some fancier cards, as I always try to find interesting specialty cards to teach.  This month is no exception, as they will be creating a triple heart easel card, a heart tunnel card, and a swinging z-fold heart card!  Yes, lots of hearts.  It is a Valentine class, for sure!  Let me show you the cards.  Enjoy!
 
Triple Heart Easel Card: Standing Up
 
Triple Heart Easel Card: Flat for Mailing

Heart Tunnel Card: Front
Heart Tunnel Card: Inside


Swinging Z-Fold Heart Card: Front

Swinging Z-Fold Heart Card: Inside

Here are the class details, if you are interested.  Remember, even if you aren't local or can't come, I do class kits which include all the parts, instructions, and colored pictures.  Just call the store (The Crafty Scrapper 972-923-3151) or let me know.

Got Hearts?  - Wed. Jan. 30th, 11:00 a.m. or Sat. Feb. 2nd 2:30 p.m.  $25

Yes, we do! You will create three cards with hearts, and more hearts just in time for Valentine's Day. First, you will make a triple heart easel card, next a heart tunnel card featuring new stamps from Inky Antics, and lastly, a swinging z-fold heart card. Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape, mini glue dots, and some kind of all-over adhesive like a glue stick, detailed scissors, exacto knife, and your preferred coloring medium (colored pencils, copics, etc) (copic colors I used R81, R24, E31, E33, E35, CO, C3). All other supplies provided.

See you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com