Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Flyin' By with a Birthday Hi!

Hello!  The card I have for you today is one I made for the grandson that lives in Arkansas.  I think it came out pretty cute, so let's get right to it so you can see for yourself.  Enjoy!
 
 
 

I went with an old sketch, but one that I have used so many times.  It is definitely a favorite in my book!  I am not sure you can tell from the pic, but I did cut out just the propeller part and pop it up in the front of the airplane to give some dimension.  Don't you love this card?
 
Recipe:

Paper - BasicGrey 6 x 6 pad called Shine On, Cardstock White, Brown, Aqua
Stamps - Inky Antics Aviator Benton Bear
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Versafine Black (for words)
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles
Other - Rhinestones
 
I will be back in a couple of days with another birthday card to show you.
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com