Monday, October 31, 2011

No Tricks Here - Just a Real Treat to Share!

Hello!  I guess I could have saved one Halloween card for you today, but they are all done and I even put away all the stamps and supplies.  So, instead ... today, I will be showing you the project I made for my friend Donna for her birthday.  I gave it to her on Saturday on her birthday and she loved it!  It is a shadowbox about friendship and I filled each cubby hole with all kinds of stuff.  I loved creating it.  It was so much fun.  I have a bunch of pics to show you.  But, let me first give you a couple of links so you can see what I started with.  (Yes, I should have taken before pics, but I didn't!)  The box is a Tim Holtz product  that you can see here, the tissue tape is also his, seen here , and the metal feet, seen here. (Note, I used Scrapbook.com for the links, but I didn't order my products online, I got them at The Crafty Scrapper, but I wanted you to have a visual.) The set of papers I used were from Bo Bunny, seen here.   Let's get to my pics.  I have close-ups of every angle and every cubby hole.  Enjoy!

Closer View
Side View



Back View

Next Pics are Close-ups from Left to Right, Top to Bottom:

I used a little acrylic piece that I had at my store to hold price tags ... gotta think out of the box!

Flower & Butterfly are dies from My Favorite Things.  Tim Holtz Memo Pin holds sentiment.

Life is good was a brad embellishment and bottle has pretty glitter!

Butterfly is held in place with 10 round pop-up dots behind it!  More embellishments from my stash!

Middle sections.  The Banner is a die.  And the letters were made with Rub-Ons from Making Memories.

Close-up (even though I don't like my pic), look at the creativity of adding the photo instead!

Clear beads added to bottle, with flower and memo pin.  Friends circle was a snap embellishment.

A clipboard I cut smaller and attached to a wood block for support, a few embellishments from my stash and a music die from My Favorite Things.

Tiny Spools I added twine to, Word Beads and Mini Scrabble Letters from my stash, Butterfly die from Stampin' Up.

I made a box to put her real gift in (small set of butterfly dies from TCP).  I am thinking she can use it as a hiding spot.  Butterfly die from Stampin' Up.

I also want to note that all the sentiments I did on the computer and cut out and adhered to cardstock.  My cardstock is too thick to run thru my printer so this is how I do it.  I have to check who makes that banner die, as where I got it escapes me right now.  I will check and let you know.  I hope you enjoyed all the pics!  I would love to hear from you, so add a comment and let me know what you think!

I will be back in a day or two with my next class share.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com