Friday, June 15, 2012

Smile!

Hello! I needed a quick, fun card to made yesterday for the granddaughter, so I came across the cute bunny in the flowers stamp from The Cat's Pajamas and decided to go with it. Without even trying, it seems that I practically copied a card I have made before. And doing a search, I found it wasn't that long ago ... May 12th to be exact! Oh, well, different papers, different colors makes for a "new" card! Here it is ... enjoy!

I have to say this stamp is one of my favorites!  It is just too darn cute!  And it makes me Smile, that is for sure.  How about you?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Lime Twist 6 x 6 pad- "Life of the Party", Cardstock Aqua, White
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle
Other - Green Pearls

See you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com