Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just For You!

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  I have been busy in my room playing with some new goodies that I got last week at the scrapbook convention!  I also worked on a little project for my church women's group that I will show you tomorrow.  I was to supposed to be working on my class samples, but haven't gotten much done there.  I can't decide what I want to make.  But, I have to narrow it down, today, and get them done, so I can get some sign ups!  Let's talk about today's card.  I decided to get in on the Copic band wagon ... finally!  But, money wise it will take some time to get my collection where I will be able to create as I have always done.  You see, the way it works with me is I pick the stamp, then I pick the paper, then I color the stamp to match my paper.  Well, when you have less colors to work with, like I am right now with the copics, my little senario dosen't work.  For my card today, I picked the stamp, I picked the colors (the ones I had blending groups of) and then I pick the papers.  Which was way harder to do!  But, in the end, I like how it came out.  Let me show my card.  Enjoy!



In real life, the flowers are way brighter than they look here.  I love bright colors, but as I found out, papers with bright colors are not as easy to find as you would think.  The papers I picked didn't match exactly but complimented the colors of the flowers, I thought.  And I think my blending is pretty darn good, if I do say so myself!  Do you like?


Recipe:

Paper - Floral Bkgd is from K & Co.  Berry Sweet 8.5 x 8.5 pad, Dots is from Pink Paislee House of 3 line: backside of "Words", Cardstock White, Purple, Lime Green
Stamps - Inky Antics Floral Faith clear set, Sentiment from Woodware USA
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Circle, Scalloped Circle, Labels 4, We R Memory Keepers 1/2" Corner chomper
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Rhinestones by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com