Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back for another Saturday sketch share. Let's get right to it! I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!

 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Just a couple of quick comments.  This sketch was super simple and could easily be a great "go to" sketch to have around!  Debbie went with a man's theme, since Father's Day is tomorrow.  And, I obviously, had flip flops on the brain, since I had just finished my class samples!  I do want to note that the stripes that are on my flip flops are made with the copic colorless blender.  How cool is that?

I have to get a Father's Day card made for my hubby today!  I will be back tomorrow to show you what I come up with.  I am sure it will be something fun!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com