Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two Sets of Note Cards!

Hello! Today I actually have 8 cards to show you. They are one design, but different papers and different sentiments. The little shop where I am selling some of my cards told me that customers had asked about note cards. I originally thought I would do a set of 8, but my friend suggested, two sets of four would be better. I agree! That way I can ask $10 for each set. I used coordinating papers from two 6 x 6 pads. I know I need to make more than just two sets, but this will as least get me started. A while back, I ordered some Just Rite stamps for this very purpose, so glad I finally inked them up! Let me show you ... enjoy!




See?  Same but different!  I originally thought I would do the insides like I always do by adding a layer of color, and then a white panel for writing.  But ... I decided since they are to be "note cards" and to distinguish them from my other cards, I have decided to leave the insides totally blank.  Plus, I need to keep the cost down, as I won't be getting the $3, $4 or $5 for each card, as I do for my others I sell that aren't in a set.  Now, let me show you the presentation.  I found in my ex-store stuff some clear boxes that will fit these perfectly.  I made a copy of each set above to add to the back of box so they can see what they are getting.  Here are the pics of the finished boxes ...



Recipe:

Paper - Orange Set:  My Minds Eye Indie Chic 6 x 6 "Ginger", Cardstock Natural White, Orange
Wine Set:  My Minds Eye Six by Six "A Happy Heart", Cardstock Natural White, Wine
Stamps - Just Rite Hugs to You Set, Heart to Heart Set
Ink - Versafine Black, Judi Kins Detail Clear embossing powder
Tools - Spellbinders Labels 18
Other - Rhinestones, Ribbon by Midori

I'll let you know how they sell.  Thanks always for your support and letting me share.
I hope to be back tomorrow, but for sure you will see me on Saturday!

Happy Stamping!
Tina
  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com