Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with another sketch share. I will be showing you cards from myself, Donna, and Debbie. This weeks sketch is pretty interesting. At first glance, it seemed pretty busy, with a lot of different layers and panels, but after seeing the finished cards by all three of us, I have to say I really like it. You can be the judge and see what you think. I will show you mine, Donna's, Debbie's and the sketch we all used. Enjoy!

My Card

Donna's Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think of this week's cards ... do you have a favorite?  We would love to hear from you!

I am still trying to get my class samples finished and I have promised they will be done by Sunday night so I will have those to show you and a card I made for a friend using more of my copics!  Woo Hoo!

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com