Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with three cards for you for this week's sketch share. Let's get right to it! I will show you my card, Donna's card, Debbie's card and the sketch we all used. I love this one. I hope you do too! Enjoy!

 
My Card

Donna's Card

Debbie's Card
The Sketch
Such a nice sketch, don't you think?  Another sketch that should be in the "go to" file of sketches that are easy to work with and are very appealing.  On a personal note about mine ... I saw this idea on one of the blogs how they used the PI Easter girl and put flowers over the top of her eggs in her basket.  I loved this idea, but I couldn't find this stamp.  I finally realized I had put it away with the other Easter stamps ... duh!  So glad I found her so that I could make such a fun card.  The flowers were from my stash and they were Jollie's corner rounders, which I tore apart to get the small individual flowers. Also, they were white, and I colored them with my copics. 

The next week is my teaching week and also the grandson (15 years old) is coming for a visit.  So, I am not sure when I will be back.  I will have to get the Saturday card done, so I will try to get at least one or two more done, so I can have a couple of posts for you.  See you soon! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Okay... I LOVE ALL these cards! That's a great go to sketch, isn't it? I love the paper piecing you girls did. The flowers on the third card are SO lovely! THNX 4 sharing girls! :) ~Terry

 
design by suckmylolly.com