Friday, July 13, 2012

July Class Share!

Hello! I have spent several days this week working on my class samples, and once again, when I am in the creating process, I feel like the whole world stands still! I say that because I don't get the other things I want to do done, you know, like write blog posts for the three cards that I finished last week but still haven't shown you? So, today, I will show you my class cards. Tomorrow, the Saturday share, and then I promise to write the posts for the others! Here are the three cards I will be teaching in a couple of weeks. I have included several pics of each. Enjoy!

The first is a Hinged Card ...



See above why it is called a Hinged Card ... a hinge is used to create the opening showing the inside sentiment. Next, is a Telescoping or Stacked Card ... The first pic is how it looks closed, and the second pic shows it partially open, and the third pic is open all the way (longer than my printer bed).



And, last but not least, a corner bookmark and a card to match to give with the gift of the corner bookmark. This is totally my own creation, as when I googled corner bookmark card, all I got is where they put the bookmark on the corner and added a for you sentiment on the actual card ... boring! So, I made a "holder" for the bookmark to sit on until it is received. And then, even after the bookmark is removed, the recipient still has a card that has a finished look.



 
So, that is the three cards for my next class. What do you think? I hope everyone likes them! Here are the details if you are local or would be interested in a kit, local or not.

Tea and Flowers For You - Wed. July 25th 11:00 a.m. and Saturday July 28th 2:30 p.m. $25
In this class, you will make three creative and unique cards, including a hinged card, an interlocking stacked card, and a card with an attached gift of a corner bookmark. Please bring adhesive, paper piercer, scissors, your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.). All other supplies provided.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com