Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share! (On Sunday!)

Hello! Let's try this again. Blogger would not allow me to load any pics yesterday ...
Written yesterday ...

Long time no see! It has been a busy week between making class kits, teaching, and finishing up my six projects for Inky Antics August Guest Designer spot. All that took away from me just making cards for you and me! But, I did get the one for today done in the midst of it all. Let's get to it, as I am on my way to Waxahachie to teach. I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. This is a week where we got a choice between circle or square. Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketches
Wow, both of us girls really changed things up this week!  On the weeks that I am given a choice between round or square, I almost always pick round.  But, Debbie usually picks square and often does these small 4 x 4 inch square cards, so I decided to try that size for my square card.  I like it.  It's nice because it will still fit into an A-2 size envy.  Now, Debbie this week, went farther out of the box and made hers a shaped card, not really round or square, but so cute!!  So, we'll let her get away with it because of that!  LOL!  One note on mine, I knew I wanted to use that sentiment, but I was worried that it was going to be too large for the smaller card.  It is a little big, but I think it is o.k.  Do you like how both cards came out this week?

Now that my busy week is behind me, I hope to be able to go create some cards, just for fun.  You go do the same!  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com