Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with another sketch share. And, I think we should get right to it. I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

I do want to let you know that this would normally be the week that Donna would participate, but she will be taking some time off for family time.  Hopefully, down the road, she will join us again!

I got a couple of  needed cards made yesterday, so I will have those to show you early next week.  Next on my agenda is to get my class samples made for my July class.  So, next time I go to my shack that is what I am working on.  But, this weekend, we have company, so it will most likely be early next week before this task gets completed. 

The 4th of July holiday is continuing its celebration this weekend here on Cedar Creek Lake.  This morning we have the property assoc. parade followed by a hot dog lunch.  It's kinda fun because the local fire department  brings all their trucks and we feed them and say thanks for their hard work thru the year.  Then this evening, there is a huge air show over the lake and we are taking our boat out to see it.  Hope your weekend is great too! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com