Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ready ...Set... Blow!

Hello! I have a birthday card for you today. The image is one of the Flopsey stamps that I have used before, but because it is one of my favorites, well ... you will just have to enjoy seeing it again! I know you will! Here is my card. Enjoy!






And here is a close-up of my glittered cake!












I used the scor-tape sheet to stamp my cake on and then used the Ritz Glitz glitter in Cool Highlight to cover the adhesive.  To create the color ... I went over the glitter with my Copic colors!  Is that not fun?  On the inside of the card, I wrote from one gray hare to another!  Because this card got sent to my friend that I have known since 9th grade, just about 32 years or so!  One more thing about my card ... I did the out of the box technique so that Flopsey's ears are out over the rectangle.  Love this look!  Don't you?

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Lime Twist line: Happy Go Lucky 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Blue
Stamps - My Favorite Things Birthday Flopsey
Ink - Memento Black, Copics (you can't see it very well in the pic but I outlined the bunny with a very light grey marker C-0, I think.)
Tools - My Favorite Things Med. Scallop Border Die-namics, Spellbinders Circles, Scalloped Rectangles
Other - Ritz Glitz glitter by Elizabeth Crafts, Scor-Tape, Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com