Thursday, July 5, 2012

Presto ... One Year Older!

Hello!  I have a birthday card for you today.  My inspiration came from a card I created myself back in January.  You can see it on this post.  Same theme, but different layout and different papers.  This time I used a sticker that says "one year older"!  It's funny how certain stamps you just see used in a particular way, even though this stamp is not actually a birthday stamp.  But it is perfect for one and it works!  Here is my latest card using the same TCP stamp!  Enjoy!




What do you think?  I love how it came out.  I think it makes for one perfect, guy card! 

Recipe:

Paper - Echo Park Record Days 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Black
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas Presto!
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copics (I used some of each)
Tools - Spellbinders Oval, Classic Circles
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co., Sticker, Glitter for wand

I hope to have one for you tomorrow but for sure on Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com