Saturday, July 21, 2012

Satruday Sketch Share!

I am back today with the Saturday sketch share between Debbie and I. Let's do it! I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think about this sketch?  I really love how the cards came out.  But, I do have to say that I know that both Debbie and I had trouble with the sketch because we picked out images to fit in the circle that were too large and had to go another way.  So, this is a great sketch if you have a small simple image that needs a card to give it great impact!  Could be in a go to sketch file, if you kept that in mind!  Do you like the cards and the sketch?

I have been busy in my room this week, but I have been working on cards that I can't show you!  I know you are thinking ... what's up with that?  I am going to be the guest designer for Inky Antics for the month of August!  I am super excited about this opportunity!  And on top of that, early next week, I will be prepping for my class kits and teaching on Wed.  I am telling you this so you don't wonder where I am when you don't see me until next Saturday.  Hopefully, I can throw in a card or two but that all depends on how fast I finish the Inky Antics samples.  I am about halfway done now!  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com