Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Before I get to today's share, I want to tell you some nice news.  Remember the patriotic cards that Donna and I made for the Blue Star Mother's convention?  I am happy to tell you that Cheree, the president sold ALL 44 cards at $5 each!  And that money paid for all the boxes we sent to the troops this week!  Woo Hoo!  Now, on to today's cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I love the look of the sketch.  And I love how both of them came out.  When I saw Debbie's, I thought maybe I could follow suit and do a back to school theme, but didn't really have anything for the occasion.  I resorted to just looking thru some stamps to see if anything jumped out at me.  The mouse did it!  I found the paper with the tape measures on it and the card just came together.  What do you think of this week's sketch, do you like it?

I am off to Waxahachie to teach my second class of the week.  Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com