Friday, September 11, 2015

A Banner of Thanks!

Hello!  A couple of weeks ago, Donna and I made some patriotic cards to add to each of the boxes that Blue Star Mothers were sending to our troops.  I have yet to show you the card we made.  I have it for you today.  Enjoy!



This was a really simple design and we used papers from a 6 x 6 pad from Authentique, along with a banner set die from My Favorite Things.  But ... sometimes the ideas that look simple are not all that quick, which we found out.  We worked on them together and then had to divide up the remaining pieces for each of us to finish at home.  But, I do love the result!  And, because the card just is on top inside the box, we didn't have to worry about the size, therefore no worries about an envelope! 

See you tomorrow for the Saturday share!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com