Sunday, September 27, 2015

October Class Share!

Hello!  Usually, I come up with my class samples and the first thing I do is show them here on my blog and then a few days later they get to the store either by me taking them or sending them in the mail.  This month, I did things backwards.  I actually finished my class samples week before last but I was trying to do some math to figure out how much supplies, especially colored cardstock, it was going to take, so I decided to show them last week at my two classes and hopefully, get an idea from them how much they think I should charge for the class.  My first group of ladies on Wed. loved the cards and was adamant about what I should charge for my class.  My Saturday class ladies also agreed.  That was easy.  Cards are at the store and people are already signed up!  So, I knew that I had better get to it and show you here.  Before I get to the cards, all 15 of them, yes I said, 15, a little background.  Back in April, I taught a class where they got in their kit, a 6 x 6 pad, and they made 14 birthday cards, complete with the insides in class and they got instructions, measurements, sentiments pre-stamped to take the remaining half of the pad, adding their own cardstock and make 14 more cards at home.  Everyone loved the class, and even though it was a lot of work on my part, I really thought, let's do it again for Christmas!  The difference is this class and that one, is that the embellishments on the front of the cards were all stamped sentiments, there was no coloring or die cuts involved.  But, for Christmas cards, I knew that a little extra was important.  I did my best when I was creating the samples to add a little extra, without making them complicated.  All are simple fold-over cards, no pop ups or special folds.  Well, there is one, that is a little different, but still a fold-over card.  First, let me show you the group photo ...



This photo is what everyone will see on The Crafty Scrapper's site, but for you, here, I have all the individual cards to share with you ...enjoy!







Photo was taken before twine got added, see photo below.










For those who have never taken one of my classes .... Everything is cut and stamped .... your job in class or at home with my kit, is to put them together.  Okay, if interested in class details, see below!
Oh, one more thing, make note that my Saturday class had to be moved until Sunday because there is a big festival going on the square on that Saturday.  I didn't have a choice.  I have already purchased 30 of the 6 x 6 pads, but once that amount is signed up, well... that's it!  If interested. call the store ASAP at 972-923-3151!

From One 6 x 6 to a Bunch of Christmas Cards!  Wed. October 21st 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.  AND Sunday October 25th 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.  $40
 
If you took my Birthday Bonanza class back in April, you will be excited to know that this class is similar but this time with Christmas cards, which are a little fancier, so perfect for Christmas cards to send or give. The question we had before was how many cards could you make with just one 6 x 6 pad?   Included in your class fee, is one 6 x 6 pad from Echo Park called Story of Christmas.  Following my samples, you will put together 15 complete Christmas cards in class.  And, I will give you detailed instructions and measurements for each page left in your pad, so that you can add your own cardstock and create a second set of cards at home.  If 15 cards are plenty, then you have embellishments and half of a 6 x 6 pad to create other items with.  This class is limited to 30 people.  Please bring adhesive to include pop-ups, some kind of clear glue to adhere die cut words, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics I used: EOO, R20, C7, R27, B00, E35, E37, C3, B000, Y17, E44, G94)

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com