Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
No, it is not "dog" week, that was totally random!  I picked my little puppy image because last week Debbie had knee surgery and I thought this one would be perfect for this occasion.  Both cards are great and I really love the sketch too..  It is a tall and skinny one, but it wouldn't have to be.  Doggone cute, right?!

Just FYI, I showed my October class cards to my Wed. class takers and they help me with the price which I was unsure of, and they signed up already.  So, I will try to get my October class share post ready, hopefully tomorrow.  Today, I am off to Waxahachie to teach again!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com