Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
 I like this week's sketch and how both cards came out!  What about you?

Just a little tease ...all week I worked on making the card samples for my October class. Yes, I am early in making the cards, as I usually don't work on the next month's class until after I teach the previous month, but this one is going to take a lot more that 3 or 4 days to prep, so I wanted to get the samples made so I could get my paper ordered, and have a whole month to prep.  I can't give you my class share here until I have decided what I need to charge for this class. So, when I figure that out ... you will be the first to know.  

This is my teaching week, but I have a couple of gifty items that I want to share and so look for me late in the week with those, as by that time the recipient will have them in hand!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com