Thursday, September 10, 2015

With Sympathy!

Hello!  Let me see, I think there are still a couple of cards and such that I have made but haven't shared with you yet.  Today, I think I will show you the sympathy card and gift tag I made for a friend a couple of weeks ago.  Even though the occasion is sad, it is still a pretty card to share.  Enjoy!






Sympathy cards are cards that I do think simple is better, but I still made the card with a sketch, just a simple one.  The tag was made with a tag set die from Elizabeth Crafts.  The tag was made at least a week later than the card, so it doesn't exactly match.  But, both are pretty.  You think?

Tomorrow I have the last patriotic card that Donna and I made for the troop boxes.  And I am going ahead and setting up the baby gift that Donna and I made for next Monday's post.  I just can't show you until I know for sure her stepdaughter has received it. 

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com