Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Easter Cards x 2!

Hello!  Today I am sharing with you the post that is on The Crafty Scrapper's blog today.  I realized just a few days ago, that it was on my calendar to have my design team creation ready to go for  today, so on short notice I did what I do best, make cards!  Of course, they might be a little cutesy for some of their tastes, but it is what it is.  I used papers and dies that I know they have in stock to sell, which is the most important, right?  Now, you, my blog followers will love the cutesy and know they look just like the cards that I love to make!  Enjoy! 
 
 
Hello, Tina here, with two Easter cards featuring Impression Obsession dies!
 

 
Echo Park has two lines, one called Easter and one called Spring, that coordinate wonderfully together to create such pretty pastel Springtime cards.
 
 Do you own the Sizzix Precision Base Plate?
It is a must for dies with intricate shapes, like the egg with the delicate swirls. 
Be sure to get yours at The Crafty Scrapper.  You won't be disappointed!
 
I hope you liked my Easter card creations. 
Be sure to check them out when you are at the store.


I am still working on cards for the ladies at church.  I am getting a little frustrated that it is taking me so long to get these done.  Yesterday, I was feeling creative and ideas were flowing ... I am out in my craft shack with Foxy (my dog) and it starts to rain and thunder.  She goes under my desk.  I even move her bed under there for her.  Well, it starts raining even harder and my craft shack is a metal building so it is very loud.  Then, I get a notification on my cell phone that there is a tornado warning.  (Out here in the country, there are no sirens).  Yes, you guessed it, I am now under my desk with Foxy!  As soon as it slows just a little, I am off running to the house.  Safe but wet.  A little scary, and the creativity gone with the rain! 

Will try to get one of the cards ready to show for you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com