Monday, March 14, 2016

Verses Birthday Cards x 2!

Hello!  Did anyone notice on the side of my blog I added a logo for Verses Rubber Stamps and under it I put "design team"?  Pretty cool!  At the Grapevine convention back in January, Verses had a booth.  I know the owner from when I had my store and actually I carried her line of stamps in my own store.  Anyway, we got to talking and she said she was interested in me being a member of their design team for their website and also cards made to send to stores to help sell their product.  I love sentiments stamps and with my style of using sketches, I thought this would be a perfect match.  The first two cards that I will sending them, I have, to show you today.  These two were also made for a requested order for a church friend.  So, I made two sets of cards.  My church friend loved them, hopefully Verses will like them too.  Here are the two ... enjoy!
 

 
 
 
 
For both I tried to use the designs of the papers to match the words in the sentiment.  I think I was told it is alright to use other products if I have to, and I did think the first card needed something, so I added the bird die from My Favorite Things.  One the second card, I decided the Pinking die from Spellbinders was a perfect addition for the "sunshine" reference and the striped DP for the "rainbow" reference.  What do you think?
 
Here are the details:
 
Card #1:
Paper - First Edition 6 x 6 paper pad called Bird Song, Cardstock Black
Stamps - Verses Birthday Symphony #BB0423E-CL
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - My Favorite Things Bird die from Contempo Cage Die-namics, Spellbinders Classic Circle
Other - Pink Pearls

Card #2:
Paper - My Minds Eye Notable "Love This" (yellow pattern from 2013), Echo Park Spring "Sparkling Stripe" (2016), Cardstock Yellow, Orange, White
Stamps - Verses Rainbow Colors of Laughter #BB0433F-CL
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Spellbinders Pinking Circle
Other - Orange Pearls
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com