Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Verses Sympathy Cards x 2 (or 3)!

Hello!  Today I have a couple of creations made with the stamps I received from Verses for this month.  As I told you last week, I am a new design team member, making cards for their website and stores.  In the group of stamps they sent me, there were two stamps perfect for sympathy cards and knowing that my order from my church friends included sympathy cards, I used their stamps!  What's the saying, killing two birds with one stone ... that is not nice, I don't kill any birds.  Oh, well you know what I mean!  First, I am showing you the two cards that I made to sell ... enjoy!
 






Verses likes me to send to them card fronts only and with a color base.  So, far, I have made them four cards and in all but one of those, I simply have copied the original card, but left off the white or cream fold over and made the color panel the size of an A2 card.  The "one" I spoke about is this one on the bottom above.  I didn't have enough paper to make it exactly the same, so I changed it a little and I want to show you that one too... 
  

Recipes-
Card #1 -
Paper - My Minds Eye Indie Chic "Citron" 6 x 6, Cardstock Cream, Green
Stamps - Verses Stamps: Healing #GW062SC-CL
Ink - Versafine Spanish Moss
Tools - My Favorite Things Open Scallop border die-namics
Other - Green Pearls

Card #2 -

Paper - My Minds Eye Indie Chic "Saffron" 6 x 6, Cardstock Cream, Gold
Stamps - Verses Stamps: Time is a Healer #SY0526E
Ink - Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
Tools - My Favorite Things Mini Scallop Border die-namics, Spellbinders Cross, Lacey Oval, Darice Crosses embossing folder
Other - Pink Rhinestone


See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com