Friday, March 25, 2016

Somebunny Loves You!

Hello! I am in the middle of cleaning my house for family coming for Easter.  I am taking a quick break to show you a card.  This one I made earlier in the month " thinking" that I might need an extra Easter card to send.  I ended up making about 8 of the cross ones that I taught in my class.  It was a simplified version, as it was a regular fold over type card. I think I ended up making and sending out about 15 cards this year.  Here is my adorable bunny card for you ... enjoy!


I will have one last Easter card for you tomorrow for the share. 

Oh, one note .. did you see yesterday's post on my canvas for the store's Spring Carousel event?  I linked the info about the event to my post, but late yesterday, she added the photos of the classes, so I have adjusted my link.  You can also check it out
here!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com