Monday, March 7, 2016

March Class Share!

Hello!  I finished my class samples and so I want to share them with you.  I knew I wanted to do a fun card with the new chefs from My Favorite Things, but didn't know what else.  Then I thought of all the apron cards I had seen on Pinterest and thought there is a second card idea.  And then at the store, she had got in a mini Spellbinders die set of a mixer, and two utensils and I thought ... Cookin' Theme ... YES!  I think all three cards came out great and I hope both you and my class ladies do too!  Enjoy!

First, is the "chefs"!  A couple of years ago, we did a double slider card, but it was a little bit complicated.  I found a new easy, peasy version!  Here is the front of the card...

 

And then you pull the ribbon on the right and this happens...


And the inside ...


Next, is the apron card ...

And the inside ...


The last card is a double pocket card ...


Here is a photo of the two pull outs ... 


And the inside ...


What do you think?  Won't it make a fun class?  Here are the details if you are interested.  Remember, you can always get a kit if you can't come or aren't local. 

What's Cookin'?  March 30th 11:00 a.m. and April 2nd 2:30 p.m. $28
 In this class, you will make three fun and creative cards with a cooking theme.  First, is a double slider card using the adorable chefs from My Favorite Things.  Next, is an apron shaped card, so fun!  And lastly, a double pocket card featuring a die set from Spellbinders.  Each of these will be perfect to give for many occasions.  Please bring adhesive to include 3M Foam Tape, scor-tape, small pop up dots, and a Xyron X (if you have one), a bone folder or other scoring tool, scissors and your preferred coloring medium.  (Copics I used: E00, E25, E50, B000, C0, C2, C7, R20, R27).  All other supplies provided.

I am off to my shack to complete the design team creation that is supposed to go live on Wed.  And then I have to finish the cards that I started working on for the ladies at church. 
 
See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com