Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Canvas!

Hello!  I have several more cards to show you but I am interrupting this daily card show to share with you a project that I will be teaching at The Crafty Scrapper at an upcoming event.  They are doing this event called the Spring Carousel on Saturday April 9th.  You will get 5 one hour classes and a catered lunch for just $75.  That is a pretty good deal, if you ask me.  I am quite excited to be one of the classes.  You might remember the Valentine canvas I made, see it here, a while back for the store's design team blog.  I decided changing this project to a spring theme would be perfect for this event!  Here is my project ... enjoy!

 
What do you think?  I have already started to prep.  After all, I am prepping for 60.  The event  is limited to 50 people but they said I could make 10 extra kits to possibly sell.  I figure if I am prepping for 50, what is 10 more, right?  See the Hello?  I think it looks really cool in person because it appears thick, and that is because four hellos are die cut and adhered on top of each other.  But ... that is a lot of die cutting ... what was I thinking?  Oh well, it won't be the first time, or the last, that I cause more work for myself to get a better creative look!  I just hope the class can be completed in under one hour.  I should remember not to do too much talking at the beginning. Yea, right! 

Hope to be back tomorrow with another card to show you. 
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com