Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card, her card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
As you know, there are less horizontal sketches than vertical ones and I think for a horizontal sketch, this one should go on a keeper list.  It has interest and your main image can be a pretty good size.  I am sure when Debbie got my card, she thought Easter already, but I am afraid I want have time to make as many cards as I need, so Easter early.  That way I can make an extra of each for my stash.  Debbie told me her monster dude is saying "I don't do before coffee"!  I have a friend that can relate it this!  For me, this doesn't apply as I don't drink coffee and I am my happy self when I wake up.  Sad but true. 

See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post.  Try to stay dry.  We are still getting rain here.  8 + inches = ridiculous! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com