Sunday, March 20, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday!)

Hello!  Sorry I am late.  Yesterday, the ladies of the church had a bake sale in two towns, one at a Walmart and one at Brookshires.  I left early to help transport and set up the tables and then sit in the cold and sell.  We had typical Texas, crazy weather, as one day last week it was in the 80's and that is expected next week too.  But, yesterday ... 40's to 50's, and with a north wind blowing about 15 miles per hour!  Really?  About half way through the day, I took some of the baked goods from Walmart to Brookshires.  I soon found out that if I thought it was cold at Walmart, Brookshires was ten times worse, as they sat under a overhang, in the shade, facing the north wind.  COLD!  Overall, we did pretty good, money wise.  Still have some left, but maybe the after church crowd today will help us out! 

Okay, now, on to what you came here for ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
Sorry I cut the top of my card off when I scanned it.  I didn't notice it before it got put in the mail.  I had that egg on my desk, and thought I should use it, so I substituted the circle shape on the sketch for the egg shape.  I think it works!  Smartie, Debbie remembered that this last Wed. was St. Patty's Day, so she made us one for that holiday!  Yea!  I am sure that will bring us luck ... at least, I hope so!

I have several cards that I made this last week to finish up on orders from a couple of ladies at church, so I will try my best to get on this afternoon and set some of those posts to show you next week!

Have a lovely Palm Sunday!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com