Friday, May 13, 2016

Father's Day Apron!

Hello!  Below is the copied post that is on The Crafty Scrapper's blog today.  Enjoy!


Hello, Tina here to share another card creation with you!
A couple of months ago, in my class, we did a girly apron card with flowers and ruffles.
I got to thinking that a guy version would make for a perfect
Father's Day card!
Not every guy fishes, hunts, does sports, but most can grill a great steak or burger!



















Here is another photo, this time with the card sentiment pulled out.
  Another idea is to add a gift card in the pocket.

And here is the inside ...

The papers I used are new from Echo Park called Team Dad.
The sentiments came from my stash, but if you don't have them, you can easily computer generate something!
The card itself was done free hand with just a few cuts. 
Easy, Peasy!
Be sure to check out my card in person when you are at the store!
Happy Stamping!
Tina 


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com