Sunday, May 22, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday)!

Hello!  Sorry I am late with the week's share.  Yesterday, I left the house early to go to meet the Blue Star Mothers group of ladies (and my bestie, Donna, and her mom) at the Bush Library up in Dallas.  From there, Donna and I drove to Fort Worth to attend a party for my niece to find out the sex of their baby.  More about that on my post tomorrow as I have a card to share.  It was a fun day but a long one!  Let's get to the week's card.  I will show you my card. Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card
 
Debbie's Card
The Sketch


As you can see, this was a tall and skinny card week.  I think this sketch is a keeper, either in this skinny version or in an A2 size card version.  I thought Debbie's little scene was fun and I was proud of me for stamping all those flowers as I so reminded me of "the old days"!   You remember when there was no scrapbook paper, only what we made ourselves?  Of course, I didn't do my card with no designer paper, as there is the striped piece behind the flower panel!  What do you think of this week's cards?

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com