Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May Class Share!

Hello!  I finished my class samples for my next class.  My original idea was to do one for wedding, one for baby and maybe one another occasion.  But, when I went looking for ideas, I found too many fun choices for baby cards, and I knew picking just one was going to be hard, so I decided to pick two instead, which meant I had better do two wedding cards.  It also meant that the other occasion card was not happening in this class, unless I was going up on the price, and I try very hard not to do that!  So, two for wedding and two for baby.  Here is the first wedding card ...



It is a gate fold card.  I actually made a similar one for a lady at church that I have yet to show you.  But, this class card, was kicked up a notch when I added the bouquet!  It gives the card color and if you need a wedding card and know the colors we can make the change in class!  Here is the way it looks when it is open ...



 For the second wedding card, I had picked up this beautiful DP with roses.  I thought it would make a beautiful wedding card.  I also bought from the store a Spellbinders set of decorative tags that I wanted to incorporate into the card.  I went looking for ideas and found this triple fold card, one that is new to me.  It seemed perfect as it needed to have a belly band and I knew that would work great with the tag dies I wanted to use.  Here is the card closed ...



And here it is opened.  You can see the triple fold better ...




Okay, now switching to baby cards.  I picked two different shaped cards to do.  One I made for a baby girl and one for a baby boy.  But, either card design would work for a baby boy or girl.  First, is a onesie ...


And here is the inside ...

 
 The second shaped card is a dresser ....


The onesie card we made first, will help us in making a mini one to hang from the dresser drawer!   Here is the inside of the card ...


Below are the class details if you would like to come or would like a kit.  Call the store at 972-923-3151. 
Wedding and Baby Creations x 2!  Wed. May 25th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. May 28th 2:30 p.m. $28
 In this class, you will be creating four cards, two for wedding and two for baby!  All four cards are creative and unique.  For the wedding occasion, we have a gate fold bride and groom card  We can change the bouquet colors if you have a specific color you need.  Next, is a triple fold card using a beautiful rose pattern paper and a Spellbinders tag die that is new to the store.  The baby cards are two fun shaped cards, a baby girl onesie and a baby boy dresser.  Please bring your preferred adhesive, pop ups, micro glue dots, tweezers, and detailed scissors.  All other supplies provided. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina
P.S. On a personal note, I am so glad to have some baby card ideas, as I found out a couple of days ago, that my niece is pregnant!  Yipee!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com