Saturday, May 7, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Another week of not creating, so you haven't seen me here.  All week I have been thinking I must get to my next class samples, but I have found other things to do instead.  Of course, now it's going to be crunch time!  I did spend one morning getting the share card done and it is lovely, which  meant I had some mojo going.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I guess I should have addressed this to flowers for you for Mother's Day, since we both did flower cards.  For my card, I used a stamp  and die set I got from My Favorite Things. I had been waiting to ink it up until I had some inks that would work better.  You see, the Distress inks don't do all that well with the solid clear stamps.  I got some ink pads used from My Favorite Things online and then Debbie sent me some duplicates from Simon Says.  So far, my favorite are the MFT ones, but the colors Debbie sent me are in my fave color palette and they work good too, you just seem to have to wait for it, as they stamp kinda splotchy but go more solid as they dry.  I know MFT changed their ink pads and I am thinking that the ones I got are before the change, so I really need to order the new ones and see if I like them too.  Okay, that is my 2 cents on ink pads in Tina's world!

See you soon!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com