Sunday, May 1, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday)!

Hello!  I guess I got my days mixed up ... this was my teaching week and as you know I usually teach on Wed. and Sat., but this week, I taught on Friday night, because of the Women's Tea at my church yesterday.  Well, when I got back yesterday after the tea, I totally forgot that I had not done this post.  I thought about it late last night, so I figured, I might as well wait until today.  So, here I am.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This sketch is a pretty good one, I think.  I love the watercoloring that Debbie did on her little ballerina.  It might be hard to see on here, but in person, it is lovely!  My card came out pretty good, but I am not sure about the branch I used.  The branch is in the same set as the owl and that is why I used it, but ... anyway, good cards, good sketch.  Don't you think?

May brings birthdays (mine and the hubby's on the same day) and hopefully, it also will bring some creativity to my shack and me! 
See you soon!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com