Sunday, May 29, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On a Sunday!)

Hello!  Sorry about being late again.  I was off to teach yesterday before I realized I forgot to write the Saturday post.  This class, with two wedding and two baby cards, was a hit!  I had 20 class takers between the two days and the take home kits.  So fun.  Now, I will be working this week on the next class idea.  But, before that, let me show you the week's cards, mine first, then Debbie's and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
No matter what image you add, this is a great sketch!  At least, Debbie and I thought so.  Debbie's flower is so 3D and pretty, a photo just doesn't do it justice.  I got this fun set of mice band members but this was the first time to ink up one of the cute images.  Do you like the cards?
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com