Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! Yes, I know, you once again, did not see me at all this week! With 102+ degree days, my stamp shack, even with a window unit, is pretty darn hot. So, I wasn't out there much, only to get today's card made and one other, which I will show you early next week. So, let's get to today's share. It seems both Debbie and I were on the same brain wave when it came to the subject matter for our cards. You can see for yourself and have a little chuckle! I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
See why I said you would probably chuckle?  Fun, huh?  At first glance, I wasn't sure about this sketch, but after playing with it, I really love it.  The layers and elements give the card a lot of interest.  So, think of this one the next time you have an image that is small enough to fit in a circle.  Oh, one note on that, my image of the cow is a wood mounted stamp of the cow full body, but I just stamped the part that would fit in a circle!  What do you think, do you like the cards and the sketch this week?

Tomorrow is the first of my Guest Designer appearance on the Inky Antics blog, so be sure to go check that out on Sunday and every Sunday in this month!  Plus, I think she is doing a stamp giveaway, and I know you don't want to miss out on that!  Woo Hoo!  I will give you another reminder tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com