Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Re-Do!

Hello!  I am writing this on Tuesday, in the middle of prepping for my class.  As you read this, I am at The Crafty Scrapper teaching my first of two days. This week, I have 17 signed up!  Wow!  So, this post will be pretty short and sweet. First, I will show you the card I made last year.  Actually, it was exactly a year ago, as it was part of my May's 2012 class for Father's Day ...enjoy!
 
 

I needed a thinking of you card for a gentleman at church who they have given a possible 6 to 8 weeks to live prognosis to, so instead of coming up with another masculine card, I just ripped the black and cream circles off the one above, and added new panels, shown here ... enjoy!



The cross just makes it, doesn't it?  Thank goodness I was able to find a small scrap that could work!  The shaped die is the one that I got with the Genius Platform system I reviewed in yesterday's post!  The papers are from Graphic 45.

See you tomorrow! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com