Monday, May 20, 2013

May God Bless You!

Hello!  I am back today with another general card that I thought would be good to put in the bunch for the the lady at church that wants some of my handmade cards.  The idea for this one came from a card I "cased" from Pinterest.  See it here.  And now let me show you mine!  Enjoy!



Such a simple design, but so pretty!  I am so glad that there are such wonderful designers out there who come up with the best cards to inspire me! 

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Dark Coral
Stamps - Verve  - Flower from Brighter Days, Sentiment from Wonderfully Made
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder, My Favorite Things Pennant Trim
Other - Twine from the Twinery, Pearls from Queen & Co., Button
 
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com