Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hoppy Birthday!

Hello!  Today is May 16th and it is my birthday!  Anyone who knows me well, knows I love my birthday!  I really am not sure why that is, I just love the feeling I have on that day.  The fun part is that I get to share my day with my husband, as it is his birthday too!  So, I have his card today to show you.  I so often make him a card with a frog on it (don't know the meaning behind this other than frogs are green and he likes green, or that we kid about the statement "together 'till we croak"!  Hee, Hee!) But, I was thinking I should do something besides frogs and then I remember this frog stamp I got months ago with a birthday hat and knew that I got matching paper to match.  Back to a frog card!  This one came out cute ... enjoy!

I was going to add some googly eyes but instead of cute, he look "bug eyed" so I left them off.  Too bad the scrapbook paper frogs were not a smaller image, as my papers kinda covered up a lot of them.  I love a sketch with circles!  Simple, but so cute and fun.  What do you think?

Recipe:
Paper - Frog paper - Bella Blvd. Birthday Boy line:"Toadilly Cool", Green dot - American Crafts (scrap), Plaid - Cosmo Cricket (scrap), Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Frog - Unity Stamp Co., Sentiment and tiny fly - Technique Tuesday
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles
Other - Rhinestones


I will be back tomorrow with another card creation for you.  Have a great day!  I know I will!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com