Monday, May 27, 2013

God Bless America!

Happy Memorial Day!  Today we honor all veterans and especially those who have died serving our country.  I think it is day that we show extra patriotic pride for the veterans and also for those who are serving our country right now.  It makes me proud to be an American.  I decided I should make a card to show it.  Here is my patriotic card for the day ... enjoy!
 

What do you think?  I used a Mojo Monday sketch, but one that Debbie and I haven't gotten to yet.  See it here.  It is number 250 and Saturday, we will be doing 231.  So, you will see this one again in a few months, but for today I thought it was perfect for a very "starry" card!  God Bless America!

Recipe:
Paper - Bo Bunny Liberty 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Red, Dark Blue
Stamps - Verve American Hero
Ink - Versafine Majestic Blue
Tools - My Favorite Things Stacking Stars Die-namics, Darice Small Stars embossing folder, Verve Pennant Trim die
Other - Fancy Rhinestones by Queen & Co., Grossgrain Ribbon


I am in the middle of prepping for my class this week, but I do have enough cards made to show you one for every day this week, so hopefully I will have time to write some posts for you.  My plans are to be back tomorrow morning for a card and a product review!  As, I got something new on Friday that I am loving and must share with you.

Happy Stamping! 
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com