Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  I also am showing you my birthday card I got from Donna.  She did a very cool technique and so be sure to read all the way to the end so you can see that card too!  First up is the share.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I do want to note that the ric rac ribbon on Debbie's card was actually a hot pink color.  Why my scanner did not pick that  up since the rest of the card is true to color, I do not know.  In the card, Debbie mentioned that her son is getting married today.  So Congratulations for that!  I wasn't sure about this sketch at first, but after doing it, I really do like it.  I got that alligator stamp at the stamp convention back in January but just now getting around to inking it up!  I added a little birdie from a clear set of Inky Antics.  I thought it needed a little something extra!  What do you think?  Now, on to the card that Donna made me.  I know you are going to love it like I do!  Enjoy!
 
So pretty!  She stamped the image with a Colorbox white stamp pad and let it dry.  Then she colored on top with her Prismacolor pencils.  Love the effect, don't you?

Enjoy your weekend!  Gary and I are still celebrating our birthday and are heading up to Dallas tonight to see a concert.  I'll be back next week with more creations.  I have at least two made to show you already!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com