Friday, May 24, 2013

Sunshine to Your Day!

Hello!  Today's card has been ready to show you for a while and in fact, I had planned on showing it to you on Wed.  ...or Thursday, but neither day did I get the post written.  So, better late than never ... it is a get well card for the group of cards I am making for the lady at church.  It is a very simple design.  I know you will love it ... here it is!  Enjoy!

 
 

That bottom strip is a more orange color in real life.  I scan my cards on my printer and so sometimes the colors come out different.  I know camera taking pictures are the preferred blogging method, but most of the time, I scan instead.  It is just easier.  I go with the camera for when I have 3-D like cards, like my class cards.  Anyway, this sketch is one I have used before, simple but nice!  What do you think? 

Recipe:
Paper - Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine Line: "Little Things", Cardstock White, Yellow, Orange
Stamps - Sentiment by Rubbernecker, Sun by Verve Let It Shine set

Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Circles
Other - Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, Pearls

I will be back tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share!  (It is already written!)
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com