Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Snowman!

Hello!  I almost forgot to post this card, as I promised.  Doing some pre-baking for tomorrow's big day, and wasn't thinking about that I needed to write a post.  We'll make this one quick, so I can get back to it.  Today's card is another one that Donna and I worked on together.  I had tons of scraps from the My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland 6 x 6 pads (I had two pads), so we got creative and used a bunch of scraps to make this adorable card ... let me show you ... enjoy!

 
I found enough larger pieces for the big squares behind the circles, some in red dots, some blue dots, etc.  And then we cut the scraps into those flags!  This image in from Stampendous.  It is an adorable set with all kinds of things you can hang between the branches.  We kept it simple and did the ornament string.  Love how it came out.  I hope you do too! 

 
I pulled out a Thanksgiving Owl set I want to make a card for you for tomorrow, but not sure I will get a chance to ...we'll see!  If you don't see me tomorrow, then let just say ... Happy Thanksgiving!  We all have so much to be thankful for.  Count your blessings.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com